Saturday, April 09, 2011

ROXETTE LIVE IN DUBAI

I am a fan of Roxette when I was like 10, and the first song I heard was The Look (She's Got The Look). I didn't know that they were a group/duo artists then. All along I thought Roxette is Marie Fredriksson. They're a big success during the late 80s until the mid-90s with their other songs Listen To Your Heart, It Must Have Been Love, Joyride and Dangerous.

After two decades, and yet I can still feel the power of their songs - super love, period! I wish I could go and see their concert here in Dubai.



WHO:  Roxette
WHAT: Live in Dubai
WHERE:  Dubai World Centre, Dubai UAE 
WHEN: Friday l May 20, 2011
WHY: (Part of their) Worldwide Tour 2011
HOW: Go buy tickets. For more info please see Time Out Dubai.
 Entry Charges: Grand Standing - Dhs300, VIP Standing - Dhs450, Platinum Seating - Dhs550 
Opening hours: Doors open 7pm, show starts 9pm







No comments:

Post a Comment