Monday, April 11, 2011

TOUGH DAY!

Friday was supposed to be our rest day and I was planning to start my morning a little late, but ended up waking at 5am because of my son's tiny hands tapping into my face. So, I fetched him while the rest are still sleeping. I heard a chat buzz, it was my 7 year old niece, Julianne - trying to give me a chat call. And so we had the usual conversation we do during weekends, but not that early though.

I bid goodbye for the meantime as I fastened my son in his stroller and brought him with me, while carrying the laundry bag and putting all the stuff in the machine. Then went straight to the kitchen and let him watch me preparing ham & cheese sandwich for our breakfast and making faces at the same time. Multitasking!:)

Around 7, they're all up and had our breakfast... And let the tough day begin! My husband and brother-in-law, went off to hardware store to get some materials for their carpentry stuff, meanwhile my mom insisted to bathe Earl. So, I could start with other chores - cleaning and re-arranging things in our room.

Right after a long and tiring day, we treat ourselves with a nice dinner courtesy of my mom.
As the night falls, everyone headed to their bed and started to ZZZzzzzzzzz!


No comments:

Post a Comment